Our web-shop acts in accordance with existing national laws and regulations
- The owner of web-shop hosted via internet service, www.chairs-24.com is a firm:
PControl Paweł Ciechomski
ul. Mazura 18A, 02-830 Warszawa, POLSKA
tel.: +48 22 1006884; fax: +48 22 6444813; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NIP: 524-000-16-39; REGON: 013059440
Firm is entered in the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the competent Minister.
Address mentioned above is intended to be used for claim and returns submissions.
- Terms and definitions
- natural person engaged in a business who does shopping related to business activity
- legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal personwith statutory legal capacity, who intends to use a service including web-shop.
– natural or legal persons has effected a legal transaction with provider’s firm which is not related business or professional activity.
2.3.Buyer – Customer or Consumer
3. Duties and responsibilities of Buyer:
3.1.Use of a service in a manner which will not disrupt its activity
3.2.Taking no action aiming at possession of information not intended for Buyer’s use.
3.3.Use of service in accordance with the applicable law and the Rules.
3.4.Use of a web-shop content exclusively within the limits of permitted personal use. Use the content in other purposes or third parties is accepted on the basis of the explicit consent of Provider.
3.5.Buyer is alone responsible for actions made in service.
3.6.Provider of service may deprive Buyer of a service in the event of failure to comply with the Rules, submitting a false data or taking actions disadvantaging other Buyers or third parties.
- The main tool for the Buyer is an e-mail message and order form (basket).It is allowed to use telephone communication as well as postal. Communication data are provided in section 1.
- Purchases using web-shop are being made using internet connection.
- Buyer has a right to create an account used later on for purchases. Buyer is entitled to is entitled to modify or delete their information at any time. These data are used exclusively for order processing and data are protected under the "On Protection of Personal Data" Act.
- Orders can be placed 24h a day, throughout the year. Orders placed on workdays before 16.00 and on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays shall be handled form 9.00 next workday.
- Order shall be processed only on acceptance the Rules included.
- The condition of the contract is the correct fill in the form on the website. For orders placed during night hours, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, we ask you to provide time convenient to provide Order Confirmation. Orders which cannot be confirmed within 2 working days will not be considered.
- Delivery time is agreed directly with a Buyer during order confirmation. It depends on Customer’s requirements and PControl firm’s stock availability. In most cases, once goods are available on stock, delivery is made within 4 working days.
- Purchased goods shall be delivered to the address provided in Order form.
- Shipments to be delivered by a shipping company. Additional costs for the delivery and collection are fixed fee and are included on the invoice.
- An invoice or receipt shall be issued after transaction. Buyer accepts to issue VAT invoices without the receiver’s signature.
- Payment conditions:
- wire prepay shall be made within 3 working days onto bank account PControl firm, details to be given in order confirmation message.
- PayPal payment
- credit card payment using Visa or MasterCard via eCard service. In such case payments are subjected to exchange from EUR into PLN.
- PControl does not provide sales via telephone. To place an order one has to submit either written email order or post an order form using postal service or web-shop order form.
- In case of any doubt, please contact our Customer Service by phone on +48 22 1006884 or 22 1006880
18. Offer is valid only in EU countries excluding: ………………………………………………………………………
19. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from sales.
20. Prices are subject to change.
21. Photos and drawings may differ from the real products but holding technical relevant parameters.
22. All prices used shall be gross given in EUR.
23.1. Supplier delivers that all products is free from defects.
23.2. Consumer Warranty period covers a period of 24 months.
23.3. For Buyers who are not Consumers, Warranty period covers a period of 12 months except from guarantee.
23.4. Complains to be submitted to e-mail address:email@example.com
23.5. Notice of defects must include Name and surname of Buyer, order number or invoice, receipt number, description of claim.
23.6. The Seller shall provide reply to the claim within 14 days from its receipt.
23.7. Buyer is obliged to deliver claimed goods immediately, protected, to the address of Seller at own expense.
Complaint shall be resolved within 14 days upon receiving claimed goods.
23.8. In case of judicial redress by courts, any disputes shall be resolved by a court of law competent for the registered office of service provider.
24. The right of withdrawal by Consumer
Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract of distance selling via web-shop within 14 day providing no reason of such decision. The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 days form the day the consumer receives goods or party other than carrier.
Consumer cannot withdraw from the contract, if the defect is very small.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, Consumer has to inform us:
PControl Paweł Ciechomski
Ul. Mazura 18A, 02-830 Warszawa
fax: +48 22 6444813; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
about decision taken using Statement on Renouncing the Agreement (submitted by fax or electronic mail).
Statement must include following:
PControl Paweł Ciechomski ul. Mazura 18A, 02-830 Warszawa POLAND;
- Statement on Renouncing the Agreement.
- Order date and number
- Date when goods has been received
- Names and contact details of
We promptly submit to Buyer a notice of receipt of Statement on Renouncing the Agreement using ‘durable medium’ (e.g. electronic mail).
To meet the Renouncing deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of Renouncing before the withdrawal period has expired.
25. Effects of withdrawal should be.
25.1. I case of withdraw from the contract, the contract shall be considered not concluded. If Consumer has submitted a Statement on Renouncing the Agreement before provider had accepted an offer from Consumer, offer is no longer valid.
25.2. I case of withdraw from the contract within 14 days, we return all payment received from Consumer, including delivery expenses (except from delivery expenses resulting from Customer choice other than standard), immediately, in any other case in no longer than 14 days upon a Statement receipt.
25.3. We reserve the right to withhold any pay return until receiving of returning goods.
25.4. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as Customer used for the initial transaction unless Customer have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case consumer does not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement
25.5. The consumer must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
25.6. Please return goods at your own expense or immediately return, at any event within 14 days from date of withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
25.7. It should be taken into account, that shipping costs of heavy (over 30kg) and large goods shall be higher than mail service.
25.8. The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
25.9. I order to avoid causes loss of value, we recommend to careful inspection of goods received and returning them as complete in original packaging. Returning goods must be protected, to avoid damage during transportation.
26. Buyer agrees to use electronic communication.
27. All items remain the property of the seller until payment has been made in full.
28. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. This tool is useful to analyse page and key word efficiency. We do not collect any individual information about visitors. Analytics results include: page counter, average webpage browsing time, redirected pages, operating system & browser info, screen resolution, Geolocation analysis, rejects count.
29. The entry into force of the Rules and any amendments:
- The Rules shall enter into force on the day of its publication on web-shop webpage.
- Shop reserves the possibility of making changes to the Rules which shall enter into force on the day of its publication on web-shop webpage. For contracts entered into before the change of the Rules applied version of the Rules in force at the date of the contract by the Customer.